Our client is a Toronto based law firm with regional office in Africa. The company is committed to serving its clients with highly experienced and dedicated workforce and their goal is to keep expanding by adding new associates and support staff who share their core value.
The company is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their dynamic team to help further their rapid growth. They are in search for an individual with core skills in client service and enjoys working in a fast-paced professional environment with passion for excellence. To be successful in this role, the candidate will be a reliable, punctual and hardworking individual with ability to prioritize.
• Provide executive support to office of the Managing Partner including calendar management, booking meetings, coordinating client appointments, scheduling calls, and overseeing business travel arrangements
• Provide superior client care by telephone and in person from initial contact through end of representation and beyond
• Ensure that all communication flowing into office of the Managing Partner are addressed in a timely manner and as appropriate
• Assist with coordinating and booking business development and marketing events as well as maintaining a database of referral sources
• Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
• Maintain and update files/records, produce reports and various correspondences
• Handle sensitive materials and maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality
• Revise and format documents including agreements, memos, presentations etc.
• General administrative duties and other functions as may be assigned by the Managing Partner
• College Diploma or University Degree
• Have at least 3+ years of professional client/customer service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with demonstrated expertise in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced work-environment
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to work with people across the organization with positive attitude
• Impeccable interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Resourceful and creative individual with the ability to connect the dots in original and insightful ways
• Flexibility to learn and adapt in a changing environment
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications is February 29, 2020. We thank all interested candidates for their submissions. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.