Our client, a leading law firm in Toronto, is seeking highly motivated Lawyers (2 positions) in the following practice areas to become part of their growing team of experienced professionals: Immigration, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law and Child Protection Matters.
The lawyers will be given full encouragement and support to bring in files as an additional source of revenue. Clerical assistance will also be provided to the lawyers in their fully equipped and functional law office located in Brampton, Ontario.
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your horizons, further your litigation skill set and manage a portfolio of files in a forward-looking and progressive work environment.
• LLB or JD from a Canadian law school or equivalent
• Licensed with the Law Society of Ontario
• 2+ years’ of experience in the relevant area of law practice
• Ability to draw up legal documents and prepare statements of legal opinion
• Commitment to quality client services with outstanding advocacy capabilities and a strong work ethic
• Self-starter with strong research skills and ability to gather evidence and prepare drafts in related practice areas
• Ability to source for clients while working on referrals
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to have strong relationships with clients
• Passion for business development and client retention
Full-time, Commission, Permanent
• Salary and Share of Revenue – negotiable
• Percentage of all billings collected will be paid out on a bi-weekly basis.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of applications is March 13, 2020. We thank all interested candidates for their submissions. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.